McMurray Livery Sale Transfer Company Building
Arnold Printing Co. Sign 2, Jacksonville, Fl. This is the rear of the McMurray Livery Sale Transfer Company Building. The McMurray Livery, Sale & Transfer Company was established in 1880 by Thomas McMurray, an Irishman. He came to Jacksonville as a Union soldier in 1864, Over the years it was used as plumbers shop, printing Co, gas station and garage. In 1972 William Morgan purchased it and restored it, and it now houses professional offices and parking garage.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial Buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Business enterprises; McMurray Livery Sale Transfer Company Building; Arnold Printing Co.; Duval county