Artwork Levy Building, Jacksonville Fl. The Levy Building built in 1927 at northeast Hogan and Adams streets once was the home for one of Jacksonville’s most exclusive department stores.
It was renovated and converted into an office building 25 years ago. Also called the Saxelbye Building. Today holds a distinction rare among commercial office properties: every square foot of the building is leased. It was designed by architects Marsh and Saxelbye. This artwork of the lion is found on the top of the front entrance.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Historic buildings; Business enterprises; Department stores; Building details; Duval County