Colleton County courthouse
The Colleton County courthouse is located in Walterboro, South Carolina. It was built in 1820 in the Greek Revival architectural style and designed by Robert Mills. In 1939 two large wings were added to the building. Its historical significance is derived from the fact that the first public meeting on nullification was held there in June 1828. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #71000765).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--South Carolina--Waterboro; Colleton County (S.C.); Walterboro (S.C.); Courthouses