Dawson County courthouse
The former Dawson County courthouse is located in Dawsonville, Georgia. The red brick building was built in 1858 in the Vernacular architectural style. It was in use until 1980 when a new courthouse was built. The building is currently used for a community center and venue for art shows and other exhibitions. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001010).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Dawsonville; Dawson County (Ga.); Dawsonville (Ga.); Courthouses