Image focuses on the clock tower on the Elbert County courthouse in Elberton, Georgia. It was built in 1894 in the Romanesque Revival architectural style and designed by Reuben H. Hunt. This is the third courthouse for the county (1800 two story wooden building ; 1853 two story brick building). The current courthouse has granite incorporated into the building. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001017).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Towers; Courthouses--Georgia--Elberton; Elbert County (Ga.); Elberton (Ga.); Courthouses