Hall County courthouse
The former Hall County courthouse is located in Gainesville, Georgia. It was built in 1937 in the Stripped Classical architectural style and designed by Daniell and Beutell. This replaced an 1884 building that was destroyed by a tornado in 1936. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #95000717). The current courthouse was built in 2002.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Gainesville; Hall County (Ga.); Gainesville (Ga.); Courthouses