Cairo Commercial Historic District
Cairo, GA Commercial District 6 . Known as “The Hospitality City,” Cairo is the seat of Grady County and is located 30 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida. The City of Cairo was incorporated in 1870.
This is a commercial building in the commercial district of Cairo, which houses business offices and stores. The left building is named L B & Eula Powell Building, named after Eula Jean Harris Powell. Contributing Building - Cairo Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #94000525
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Cairo; Business Enterprises; L B & Eula Powell Building; Commercial historic district; Grady County