Cairo Commercial Historic District
Cairo, GA Commercial District 7. The City of Cairo was incorporated in 1870.
This is a commercial building built in 1920 by W B Roddenberry. Initially housed the Cairoga Club on the second floor and three store fronts at street level. The W. B. Roddenbery Company offices occupied the second floor from 1932 to 1970. Contributing Building - Cairo Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #94000525
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Cairo; Business enterprises; Stores, retail; Commercial historic district; W B Roddenberry; Grady County