C. D. Wood Store, Archer, Fl.
Charles D. Wood, who was a grocer and Mayor of Archer, built this structure in 1909 with the main fa-cade on the west side. The store sold everything from coffee to coffins when it was owned by W.B. Long (ca.1920).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Archer; Business enterprises; Stores; retail; Charles D Wood; C D Wood Store; Alachua County; Images