Irwin County courthouse
The Irwin County courthouse is located in Ocilla, Georgia. It was built in 1910 in the Neo-Classical architectural style. This is the fourth courthouse for the county. Previous courthouses were located in the former county seat of Irwinville (1883, 1854, 1839). The current courthouse is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001095).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Ocilla; Irwin County (Ga.); Ocilla (Ga.); Courthouses; Images