E H Thompson Co
Claude Nolan Cadillac 2 , Jacksonville, Fl. This is a commercial building in Church District Jacksonville, which was built in 1911-1912, and designed by architect H J Klutho. This is also known as E H Thompson Co, which was the famous restaurant supply store. It has the sign E H T on the building. Later it housed the Claude Nolan Cadillac Garage and dealership, for many years. Now the building lies vacant and abandoned & is in need of renovation and restoration. A local developer is looking at a plan to convert the building to loft apartments /condominiums.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.,Lance Taylor,Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings- Florida-Jacksonville; Business enterprises; Car dealership; Claude Nolan; E H Thompson Co.; Historic buildings; H J Klutho; Duval County