Claude Nolan Cadillac Garage 2, Jacksonville, Fl. This is a commercial building in downtown Jacksonville, which was built in 1911-1912, and designed by architect H J Klutho. This is also known as E H Thompson Co, which was the famous restaurant supply store. Later it housed the Claude Nolan Cadillac Garage and dealership.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Business enterprises; Car dealership; Claude Nolan; Historic buildings; Duval County; Klutho, Henry John, 1873-1964