Long County courthouse
The Long County courthouse is located in Ludowici, Georgia. It was built in 1926 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and designed by G.M. Harrington. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001107).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Ludowici; Long County (Ga.); Ludowici (Ga.); Courthouses; Images