Lowndes County courthouse
Image focuses on the rotunda on top of the Lowndes County courthouse in Valdosta, Georgia. It was built between 1904-1905 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and designed by Frank P. Milburn. This is the seventh courthouse for the county (1828, 1834, 1842, , 1859, 1871, 1875). It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001110).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville,Rotundas; Courthouses--Georgia--Valdosta; Lowndes County (Ga.); Valdosta (Ga.); Courthouses