Lumpkin County courthouse;Dahlonega Gold Museum
The former Lumpkin County courthouse is located in Dahlonega, Georgia. It was built in 1836 in the Vernacular architectural style and designed by Ephram Clayton. In 2006, the former courthouse was designated the oldest surviving courthouse Georgia. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #71001100). The building now houses the Dahlonega Gold Museum.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville,; Courthouses--Georgia--Dahlonega; Lumpkin County (Ga.); Dahlonega (Ga.); Courthouses