Oconee County courthouse
The Oconee County courthouse is located in Watkinsville, Georgia. It was built in 1939 in the Stripped Classical architectural style and designed by William J.J. Chase. Built with funds from the Works Progress Administration, it replaced the original 1875 structure. An addition was added to the building in 1998.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Watkinsville; Oconee County (Ga.); Watkinsville (Ga.); Courthouses