Levy County courthouse
The former Levy County courthouse is located in Bronson, Florida. The red brick building was built in 1937 in the Classical Revival architectural style and designed by Henry L. Taylor . This was the fourth courthouse for the county. An annex was added at a later date.
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Bronson; Levy County (Fla.); Bronson (Fla.); Courthouses