J G Michaelos Building
Downtown Deland Historic District
141-145 N Woodland Blvd, Deland, Fl. This is a commercial building in the historic district of downtown Deland, which comprises of three blocks painted in different colors. They were constructed in 1906.
The J G Michaelos Building, housed the Half Time Sports Bar & Grill. But it has now closed down. The other blocks housed the Fogleman's Studio, which was earlier the home of an unidentified auto garage. The other block housed the Downtown Goldsmith & Jewelry.
Contributing Building - Downtown Deland Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #87001796
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Deland; Historic buildings; Business enterprises; Stores, retail; Historic district; J G Michaelos Building; Volusia County (Fl.); Deland (Fl.)