Nahm & Nahm Building
Downtown Deland Historic District
Nahm & Nahm Building, Deland, Fl.
J.F. Nahm and R.H. Nahm were the occupants of this building constructed in 1909. The brothers bought stock in the original Haynes and Nahm Company, which sold Wilys-Overland cars. When the winds shifted and Dodge edged out the former, the business became Nahm and Nahm, and sold Dodge Motor cars.
Contributing Building - Downtown Deland Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #87001796
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Deland; Nahm & Nahm Building; Historic building; Historic district; Stores; retail; Volusia County (Fl.); Deland (Fl.); Images