Pasco County courthouse
The former Pasco County courthouse is located in Dade City, Florida. It was built in 1909 in the Classical revival architectural style and designed by E.C. Hosford. The building was in use as a courthouse until 1979 when a more modern courthouse was built. The historic building now houses some county offices. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #06000843).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Dade City; Pasco County (Fla.); Dade City (Fla.); Courthouses