Pierce County courthouse
The Pierce County courthouse is located in Blackshear, Georgia. It was built in 1902 in the Neoclassical Revival style by J.W. Golucke. It replaced an 1875 structure that had been torn down. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001220).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Blackshear; Pierce County (Ga.); Blackshear (Ga.); Courthouses; Images