Pierce County courthouse
Cornerstone for the Pierce County courthouse in Blackshear, Georgia. It was laid in 1902 and lists the Building committee, architect, and contractor. It was built in the Neoclassical Revival style by J.W. Golucke. It replaced an 1875 structure that had been torn down. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001220).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Cornerstones; Courthouses--Georgia--Blackshear; Pierce County (Ga.); Blackshear (Ga.); Courthouses; Images