Pinellas County courthouse
Image focuses on the doors leading into the former Pinellas County courthouse in Clearwater, Florida. A lattice window is above the double wooden doors. It was built in 1918 in the Classical Revival architectural style and designed by Francis J. Kennard. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #92000828).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Doors; Lattice windows; Courthouses--Florida--Clearwater; Pinellas County (Fla.); Clearwater (Fla.); Courthouses