Dyal-Upchurch Building 1 Jacksonville FL The Dyal-Upchurch Building (also known as the Dyal-Upchurch Investment Company Building) is a six-story, 43,747-square-foot historic building in Jacksonville, Florida. It is located at 4 East Bay Street, and was designed by architect Henry John Klutho. On April 17, 1980, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, NRIS #80000947
After the fire in 1901, this was the first multi-storied building in downtown Jacksonville. Dyal-Upchurch was a Georgia investment company that moved to Jacksonville after the fire.
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Historic buildings; Dyal-Upchurch Building; H J Klutho-architect; Duval County (Fl.); Jacksonville (Fl.)