Stephens County courthouse
The former Stephens County courthouse is located in Toccoa, Georgia. It was built in 1908 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and was designed by H.L. Lewman. This building was in use as a courthouse until 2000. It is currently used for county offices. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001232).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Toccoa; Stephens County (Ga.); Toccoa (Ga.); Courthouses