Twiggs County courthouse
The Twiggs County courthouse is located in Jeffersonville, Georgia. It was built between 1902-1904 in the Romanesque Revival architectural style and designed by J.W. Golucke. This is the second courthouse for the county as the original 1812 courthouse burned in 1901. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001248).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Jeffersonville; Twiggs County (Ga.); Jeffersonville (Ga.); Courthouses