Wayne County courthouse
Image focuses on the clock tower on the Wayne County courthouse in Jesup, Georgia. It was built between 1902-1903 in the Romanesque Revival architectural style and designed by S. A. Baker. It replaced the previous courthouse built in 1860. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80001261).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Towers; Courthouses--Georgia--Jesup; Wayne County (Ga.); Jesup (Ga.); Courthouses