White County Historical Society;White County courthouse
The former White County courthouse is located in Cleveland, Georgia. It was built between 1859-1860 out of brick molded on the premises. This served as the courthouse until a newer building was constructed in 1964. The building now houses the White County Historical Society, a small museum, and a gift shop. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000226).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Cleveland; White County (Ga.); Cleveland (Ga.); Courthouses