Florida Baptist Convention Building, Jacksonville, FL
The Florida Baptist Building, also known as the Rogers Building, is located at 218 West Church Street in Jacksonville, Florida. It was built in 1924-25. It was designed by New York architect Henry John Klutho. It is a five story building, made of brick. Housed the Prohibition Bureau and the Intelligence Unit of the U.S. Treasury during the Prohibition Era.
On January 12, 1984, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. National Register of Historic Places NRIS #84000844
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Historic buildings; Florida Baptist Convention Building; H J Klutho-architect; Rogers Building; Duval County(Fl.); Jacksonville (Fl.)