The former Barnett National Bank is located in Jacksonville, Florida. It was built in 1926 and designed by Mowbray & Uffinger. The building is topped with double-arched windows and a parapet with obelisks. A series of lion heads are between the third and fourth stories.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Florida--Jacksonville; Abandoned buildings--Florida--Jacksonville; Jacksonville (Fla.); Financial institutions