General Store, Pitts, GA.
Pitts was founded in the late 1800's and incorporated in 1905.At its peak there were 33 stores and businesses in the town. J H Braziel operated a general store till December 1971. Dr. Delano Braziel a retired art professor, worked to restore his hometown. This is an abandoned building, which was a general store at one time.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Pitts; General store; J H Braziel; Wilcox County (Ga); Pitts (Ga.)