Bank of Statesboro; David H. Averitt Center for the Arts
East Main St Commercial Historic District
The former Bank of Statesboro is located in Statesboro, Georgia. It was chartered in 1891 and moved to its current location in 1911. The bank officially closed its doors in 1932. The building was utilized in many different capacities until the City of Statesboro bought it in 1997 to house the David H. Averitt Center for the Arts. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #89001155) and a part of the East Main St Commercial Historic District .
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Georgia--Statesboro; Statesboro (Ga.); Financial institutions