Florida Telco Building
Hilderbrandt Building, Jacksonville, Fl.
This building was built in 1926-1927, by W. J. Hildebrandt, a capitalist and investor. It is a six story brick and steel office and store building on West Adams Street, Jacksonville. It was designed by Marsh & Saxelbye. Although the lower facade has been extensively altered, the building is significant as an example of Marsh's and Saxelbye's commercial architecture at the zenith of their careers.
It is also called the Florida Telco Building or the First Federal Savings & Loan Building.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida- Jacksonville; Hildebrandt Building; Florida Telco Building; First Federal savings & Loan Building; Marsh & Saxelbye- architects; W. J. Hildebrandt- capitalist & investor; Duval County (Fl.)