Dixie Hunt Hotel (Hunt Tower) 2 , Gainesville, GA.
Dixie Hunt Hotel located at the corner of South Main and West Spring Streets. It was formerly known as the Arlington Hotel and had been built by J. H. Hunt.
Jim & Aurora Hunt bought the Arlington in 1901, and it became part of the Dixie chain of hotels in 1920's. Later it was destroyed in a tornado , and remade into offices renamed Hunt Towers. National Register of Historic Places NRIS 85001057
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Gainesville; Dixie Hunt Hotel; Hunt Tower; Business offices; Restaurants; Historic buildings; Hall County (Ga.); Hotels—Georgia—Gainesville