Hutchinson-Suddath Building, Jacksonville, Fl.
The Hutchinson-Suddath Building is a historic building at 315-319 East Bay Street in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. On October 3, 2007, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places NRIS #07001029.
The Southern Ferro Concrete Company constructed the building in 1910. It was purchased by the Suddath Moving and Storage Company in 1931. This four-story brick and reinforced concrete building has a brick facade with brick interior walls. The architects were Alfred E. McClure and George Olaf Holmes who were in partnership from 1901-1912.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Hutchinson-Suddath Building; Historic buildings; Warehouses; Stores; Storage facilities; McClure and Holmes-architects; Duval County (Fl.)