Jackson Building, Clarkesville, GA.
Clarkesville, the county seat of Habersham, received its charter in 1823. The city was named for General John C. Clarke, governor of Georgia in 1819 and 1821.
The Jackson Building, located on 710 Washington St, Clarkesville, Georgia, is a commercial building, built in the late Victorian style. It houses many specialty stores like Lucky Fabrics, Dixie Galleries - Antiques, Barbara Ann Beauty Salon and many others. National Register of Historic Places NRIS #82002434
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Clarkesville; Jackson Building; Speciality Stores; Historic buildings; Habersham County (Ga.); Clarkesville (Ga.)