John T Land Store
John T Land Store, Allentown, GA.
This is a commercial building in Allentown, Georgia, which has been restored. The John T Land Store sold anything that might be needed in a small farming community, in Allentown. They sold dry goods, groceries, plantation supplies. He built the store in the 1880's. Later in 1897 the building was acquired by a merchant firm Wade & Meadows.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial building-Georgia-Allentown; Historic building; John T Land Store; General store; Laurens County; Bleckley County