Levy Building, Jacksonville, Fl.
The Levy Building at northeast Hogan and Adams streets once was the home for one of Jacksonville’s most exclusive department stores. The Levy Building, later known as the Saxelbye Building, opened its doors in 1927. It was designed by Marsh and Saxelbye.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Jacksonville; Historic buildings; Levy Building (Saxelbye Building); Marsh & Saxelbye-architects; Department store; Business offices; Duval County (Fl.); Jacksonville (Fl.)