Cedar Keys Historic and Archaeological District
Lutterloh Building, Cedar Key, FL.
This was built in about 1871 as the home of John B. Lutterloh, the Cedar Key agent for the Florida Railroad. He also served as an alderman and the mayor. This building was later used as a restaurant, the home of the Woman's Club, an army depot, the public library, a service station, and a store.
A later owner was Gertrude Teas who donated the building in 1978 to the Cedar Key Historical Society, which established the Cedar Key Historical Society Museum.
Contributing Building - Cedar Keys Historic and Archaeological District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #88001449
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Cedar Key; Lutterloh Building; John B. Lutterloh; Residence; Restaurant; Army depot; Womans Club; Historic district; Levy County (Fl.); Cedar Key (Fl.)