Mathews Building Plaque, Statesboro, GA.
The Mathews Building was constructed in 1920, and renovated by Charles H Wilkinson in 1986.
This is the plaque on the building wall which reads: Mathews Building, constructed in 1920, renovations by Charles H. Wilkinson, owner/contractor, Robert M. Hagan, architect and Associates P.C. 1986.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Statesboro; Historic buildings; Plaques; Mathews Building; Bulloch County (Ga.); Statesboro (Ga.)