Warthen Historic Distirct
Former bank located in Warthen, Georgia. This abandoned building was built in 1911 and is part of the Warthen Historic District. It is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #97000755).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Georgia--Warthen; Abandoned buildings--Georgia--Warthen; Warthen (Ga.); Financial institutions; Images