Springfield Historic District
Henry Klutho Park , Jacksonville, FL was photographed on March 29, 2009. Henry J. Klutho Park (formerly known as Springfield Park) is located in the Springfield section of north Jacksonville. This park was the site of the first City Zoo of Jacksonville as well as the first municipal pool. It underwent lot of improvements. In 1984 a portion of Springfield Park was renamed in honor of Mr. Klutho, who was an architect and helped in the reconstruction of Jacksonville after the fire. It is registered in NRHP #86003640.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Parks; Springfield Park; Klutho, Henry John, 1873-1964; Tennis courts; Baseball courts; Springfield (Fl); City and state parks