Bainbridge Police Station and Fire Department;Firehouse Center & Gallery
Bainbridge Commercial Historic District
The former Bainbridge Police Station and Fire Department is located in Bainbridge, Georgia. It was built in 1914 in the Mission style architecture and designed by William Augustus Edwards. For many years this building served as City Hall, Library, and Public Safety Building (police and fire). The building was bought by the Bainbridge-Decatur County Council for the Arts in 1995 and in 2007 reopened as the Firehouse Center & Gallery. It is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #87001908) and a part of the Bainbridge Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Fire stations--Georgia--Bainbridge; Police stations--Georgia--Bainbridge; Bainbridge (Ga.); Firehouses; Images