Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department Station #2
Springfield Historic District
Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department Station #2 is located in Jacksonville, Florida. It was one of three original stations when the department was formed in 1886, Designed by Wilbur Bacon Camp, it was moved to its current location in 1909. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #86003640) and a part of the Springfield Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Fire stations--Florida--Jacksonville; Jacksonville (Fla.); Firehouses