Ormond Beach fire station/police station
Cupola above what had been one of two bays for the former Ormond Beach fire station/police station located in Ormond Beach, Florida. It was built in 1937 in the Spanish Colonial Revival architectural style and designed by Alan J. MacDonough. It is built out of coquina and is the only WPA project in what was then known as the town of Ormond. The station was in use until November 2006 when Station 91 moved to a new building nearby. This building is now home to a law firm and is also on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #10001033).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Fire stations--Florida--Ormond Beach; Police stations--Florida--Ormond Beach; Domes; Ormond Beach (Fla.); Firehouses