St. Luke's Hospital
The former St. Luke's Hospital is located in Jacksonville, Florida. Built in 1878 and designed by George Hoover, it closed its doors in 1914. The building also served as a coffin factory and a warehouse. It was purchased by the Jacksonville Historical Society for use as a museum. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #72000310).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Hospitals--Florida--Jacksonville; Jacksonville (Fla.); Hospitals