Interlachen Hall was built in 1892 after the original hall burned during a dispute in 1891. It is located in Interlachen, Florida. The hall was originally was in use as office space, jail, and community room. It was later used as a library. Currently, the first floor of the hall is the Interlachen Historical Society and the second floor is a community center. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #00000561).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Community centers--Florida--Interlachen; Historical Society of Interlachen (Fla.); Interlachen (Fla.); Historical-Misc.