Rock House is located in Clayton, Georgia. It was built in 1935 by the WPA (Works Progress Administration) and used as their county headquarters. Over the years, it has been home to Clayton City Hall and a county extension office. Currently, it is used for various events in the city.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Community centers--Georgia--Clayton; Clayton (Ga.); Historical--Misc.