Casa Monica Hotel;Cordova Hotel
St Augustine Town Plan Historic District
The Casa Monica Hotel is located in St. Augustine, Florida. It was built in 1888 in the Moorish Revival and Spanish Revival architectural styles. In 1889, it was renamed the Cordova Hotel. From 1964-1997, it was used as a courthouse, government offices and archives. The hotel was renovated and reopened in 1999 as the Casa Monica Hotel. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000847) and a part of the St Augustine Town Plan Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Hotels--Florida--Saint Augustine; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Hotels