Dahlonega Commercial Historic District
Sargent Building, Dahlonega, GA.
Sargent Building, c. 1910, was originally built to house the Dahlonega Hotel, which was in operation in 1910. Sheriff John F. Sargent purchased this site in 1910, but had to raze an existing structure before building this one. It now houses the Front Porch Sandwich shop, Studio Jewelers, Brad Walker Pottery, Vickie Lynn's and other shops and offices.
Contributing Building - Dahlonega Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #83000235
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Dahlonega; Dahlonega Hotel; Sheriff John F. Sargent; Shops retail; Business offices; Historic district; Lumpkin County (GA.); Dahlonega (Ga.)